Wednesday, December 18, 2019

The Howling VI: The Freaks - 1991

I'm writing this as I watch it, because I care that little and cuz this movie fucking sucks.

We follow the wooden acting of main guy and werewolf, Ian. He's a young cute guy who is also a werewolf, and he finds a circus where he's taken in and put on display for the locals.

The movie is an hour and forty minutes...why did they ever make it that long? Christ, it's slow as shit and drags like a limp noodle. The hokey feeling to the flick doesn't help, and there is no suspense or even plot to speak of.

VI literally goes as you expect, and you'll convince yourself something had GOT to happen...but no. It doesn't. It doesn't happen. So skip it. No stars.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Petrified Forest - 1936

 FUCK! I guessed one year off.  I'm going back to Bogie. We just don't have actors like him anymore. To jump into that,  I'd say...