Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Shaker Run - 1985

I put on what I took to be "the most exciting disc left" on the 80s set.

4 movies and I was at least a little excited about each one. I put this on and it's another action movie, continuing this sets legacy. 

Some bland racecar driver gets enlisted early on by a mystery woman and a mystery job, all she tells him is to drive and not where or why. Soon enough they're being pursued by evil government agents. Could it be the strange case she's holding? 

And it's fine. Very average. Action is had, cars race, guns fire. I don't remember much really happening, but if you like a average ass action flick you're all set.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Resurrection - 1999

 Let's keep this streak going as long as we can huh?  Loving these dumb 90s-00s thriller horror mystery movies. Resurrection is directed...