Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Hard Knox - 1984

The big question...  was this before or after Ferris Bueller's Day Off.  In retrospect I should have guessed before.

I'm fucking forgetting that I watched so many of these. And this is perhaps my most productive month ever.

Hard Knox starts like a rip off of top gun and eventually shifts into the story of the usual misfits ending up in a military training facility. They're all there, and by all I mean the two or so actual written characters, rebel Alan Ruck and female student whatshername. 

The rest are vague stereotypes and they're all gonna find out that despite doubt they do all have a place in the military academy. 

Hard Knox had some likable parts though and I didn't mind it. Better than it might sound, but far from great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fallen - 1998

 I'm really enjoying this weird run of unknown late 90s thrillers that were either similar to Se7en, and honestly even the Hellraiser mo...