Saturday, November 30, 2019

Bail Out - 1989

I forgot the title to this movie about 4-5 times now.  That's not all I forgot.  I will also be guessing at plot lines, character motivations, and just about every other detail with this one.

I put on Bail Out because my DVD remote didn't have batteries, so I had to watch the first movie on a disc from the 80s set.  Couldn't select another movie, ya dig?  So I read through all the descriptions of the first movies on the discs, and I chose this because it starred Linda Blair and it was late 80s.  If you're a movie goer, you know that later in her career she was doing a lot of nudity and horror movies, so I watched this hoping for some titties.
Something that we never see in this movie, but I can see thanks to internets.

Linda Blair and David Hasselhoff star in this cop action movie about something or other.  I honestly don't remember the plot.  My friend was texting me during the film, asked what is it about.  I texted back, "some stupid cops or something."  I'm literally not even gonna google what this movie was about.  

It was dumb, predictable, no nudity, and the "funny" Mexican guy was annoying.  I give it half a star.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Petrified Forest - 1936

 FUCK! I guessed one year off.  I'm going back to Bogie. We just don't have actors like him anymore. To jump into that,  I'd say...