Friday, November 22, 2019

Blunt the Fourth Man - 1985

So next I watched the actual Blunt the Fourth Man.  Again, I assume a comma.  Or a semi-colon.  "Hey bro pass me that Blunt" the Fourth Man stars Anthony Hopkins and probably other people in a story of some British guys who are trying desperately to hide something.

In the beginning of Blunt, we have a preamble about Communists and soon enough we are introduced to Blunt.  Blunt is a stuffy British man, and he's in a position of power in the British society.  I think he was a teacher or something.  Anthony Hopkins is Guy, a rascal type dude who sorta holds power over Blunt.

I would continue, but honestly I didn't track this movie super well and I don't really know what happened too much.  I get it, it's about these guys that signed up for the Communist Party before it was evil and now some of them are being tracked down and that's all bad and shit.  But what really happened, for the 80 something minutes I watched it?  I'd be hard pressed to remember.

The Swingin Seventies.  The Excellent Eighties.  When they eventually release a 90's boxset, what will they call it?  The Naughty Nineties?

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Petrified Forest - 1936

 FUCK! I guessed one year off.  I'm going back to Bogie. We just don't have actors like him anymore. To jump into that,  I'd say...