Thursday, November 14, 2019

To All Goodnight - 1980

One of these days, I am going to legitimately see all of the well known Christmas horror movies.  I know I'm a bit early here for Christmas but I didn't see anything at all for Halloween, so fuck it.  Well, technically I watched part of Hocus Pocus.  Btw it holds up, classic Halloween film.

So, shit.  What is this...  This is another Christmas horror movie, Santa is killing stupid teenagers, and it's incredibly bad picture quality on youtube.  From wikipedia "Due to the film's poor lighting, many scenes have been hard to see in VHS quality. Imagine VHS then sourced to fucking youtube, transferred to my TV and me sitting there watching it on a Wednesday night in Sandpoint Idaho.

A couple things I didn't mind in this.  They make some of their character likable, and the nerdy kid especially was great with some growth and they actually made the nerd get laid, yes!  Nice!  Also, the kills were not great but at least there's a lot of them, so shit I guess it can have points.

But altogether I have not much to say about it.  It's pretty lame, tbh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Petrified Forest - 1936

 FUCK! I guessed one year off.  I'm going back to Bogie. We just don't have actors like him anymore. To jump into that,  I'd say...