Well, I guessed later in the 70s.
So I think this is likely on the list because I was always into Bolo Yeung, and I cannot remember how I heard of this, but likely I thought this was a Bolo star vehicle. It's not. he's not in it very much. I probably thought it was a gimmick-laden Bolo martial arts film, and its more of just "average martial arts" film.
To be honest, this one is a snooze. I was checking this like every 2 minutes to see how much was left because it just refused to budge. I might try again, but I doubt it at this point in my review life.
Its one of those plentiful plots where the guy who promised never to fight again has to come back because of the bad guy gang, and Bolo is one of em, typecast as usual. Its fine, whatever, but I was not feelin it.

No comments:
Post a Comment