Also known as House of the Damned.
I like movies that Wikipedia doesn't have a plot synopsis for. Wikipedia presumably watched this poorly filmed dreck and gave it the same collective shrug I am currently giving it. When it came to plot, Wik here said "I mean there was something about an attic maybe vaguely once or twice but really wasn't this just sort of about nothing?" Skipped the section entirely. Good call.
From IMDb: "A couple inherits a mansion, but when they move in they discover that it is haunted by the murderous spirits of people who have died there." There is at least one scene where someone approaches an attic, whether the attic was truly that threatening I don't think was the case.
Added, quite obviously, when I was going through what I was calling the "Don't" series, Basement House Park Christmas and Look, I think there's more but I'm lazy and I don't remember. Why I didn't watch this at the time is anyone's guess, but my assumption is that I thought I had seen it already, and this whole time watching it now I also kept thinking the same thing.
If I haven't said it clearly, this film is near incomprehensible. I had no idea what was going on. There was a kill outside early on (not in an attic) and there was a few weird happenings in a house, but really there was mainly a few deaths and I don't really know what else.
No nudity, no effects, no cool sequences, poorly shot. Ugh. A chore. Half a star.

No comments:
Post a Comment