The film that started it all, right here.
This is a sort of exact marriage between Xtro 2 and 3. Seeing 1 last, of course, I recognize that in that fashion, but who knows maybe I'd have noticed it anyways.
A man is abducted and comes back a little different. At the same time, a woman is impregnated by an alien and gives birth to a grown son. Both are now is under the control of the aliens, and starts to mess with family and neighbors in this dialogue filled, effects little romp.
Look, this movie has enough effects and isn't super boring, but it really is like if you took the exact point where the effects lacking Xtro 2 and the effects filled Xtro 3 met. This has like, an okay amount, and it also has Bond girl Maryam D'Abo in multiple topless scenes, which I am incredible happy to see.
To reiterate, I think I heard about this in the multitude of blogs and iMDB lists I used to look through, searching for cult faves that were unheard of. So I added it with the alien promise and now we're here. I'll give it like a 2.5 for the fun parts.
No comments:
Post a Comment