I'm writing this review a good two weeks after watching it due to a blog snafu as well as 10 days in Spain. Ya try ya know, and ya fail.
Invasion of the Blood Farmers is a super low budget hokey dumb "blood sacrifice going on in a small town" sort of a thing. Creepy druids are hooking tubes into people and draining them of their blood for the god Onhorrid. That and a lot of people are talking about a lot of things while doing a lot of nothing. Those two plots go on while it's countdown to the inevitable peter out of nothing...I mean end.
There's like a body count of two, and the threat is more obscure than even this above description would make it seem.
Likely added to my list in some search for obscure 70s horror gems, this is just sorta boring and talking and at the very best background whatever. I give it a 1.

No comments:
Post a Comment