Friday, August 5, 2022

Arcade - 1993

 I'm sorta kinda watching Arcade in the background while I work. Someone's got to. 

This is a dumb ol' piece o' crap evil video game. Alex and her friends are into games, and evil John DeLancie introduces them to "the next level" of gaming. Fully cgi, artificial intelligence games are next you see, and they're killing kids...

This movie is so much a product of its time. It's got a big shit eating grin and it wallows in its own filth. 

The movie stars Seth Green (my phone defaulted to Serf Green, which is funny) and Peter Billingsley. It's a fun dumb romp of campy fun from D grade auteur Charles Band's production company. 

I kinda liked it, I give it a 3.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Fallen - 1998

 I'm really enjoying this weird run of unknown late 90s thrillers that were either similar to Se7en, and honestly even the Hellraiser mo...