Sunday, March 20, 2022

Antlers - 2021

 I'm bumping the blog and I'm reviewing a new horror movie just cause. I'm adding some newness man. It's cool. 

Jesse Plemons, Keri Russell and Graham Greene star in this new horror flick. It starts with a dad and son in a abandoned factory having "something" happen to them. From there, Keri Russell is a formerly alcoholic teacher who notices problems with one of her students, a student who is the son of the man from the beginning, who is now grossly changed.

It's a Wendigo. Maybe I should've said spoilers. But here's the spoiler warning, I have literally looked up the word Wendigo on the library system a few times, and I'm super thrilled to have another Wendigo film exist. Even if this movie isn't good, which, it really isn't. 

Some stuff happens, and overall its extremely average, with nothing that was scary or even thrilling happening. There's a bit of a so bad it's good thing going to this one, and I kinda enjoyed it in that way. And, you know, it's entertaining enough. Fast paced.  2.5 stars. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fallen - 1998

 I'm really enjoying this weird run of unknown late 90s thrillers that were either similar to Se7en, and honestly even the Hellraiser mo...