Thursday, September 10, 2020

Horror Rises from the Tomb - 1973

I think I pretty much "Requiem for a Dream 'Back-to-back scened'" this one with the Crucible of Terror, and shit, I'm 1/25th done with this set already! I joke, this set is gonna take me friggin' forever.

Horror Rises from the Grave aka Horror from the Tomb is one of these where I read the IMDB and I'm like "Uh, did I finish this one?" I'm sorta sure I did, I think? I seem to remember it ending rather abruptly and that I might've poured myself my favorite drink right now, the manhattan with Willett rye and Carpano vermouth. No ice, no cherry.

Paul Naschy did star in some movie which was pretty boring and very forgettable. I would rewatch it but we know that ain't happening. 3 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fallen - 1998

 I'm really enjoying this weird run of unknown late 90s thrillers that were either similar to Se7en, and honestly even the Hellraiser mo...