Thursday, August 6, 2020

Timecop - 1994

Mini review for Timecop.  I barely remember the sci fi flick with JCVD, and I've been marathoning the fuck out of JCVD films lately, as one does when they're slamming some whiskey and IPAs, and when one is livin' life to the max.

JCVD and Mia Sara are in this flick about a guy whose family was killed, he becomes a timecop when time travel is invented, trying to stop criminals from going back in time and committing crimes that lead to time shifts.

Mia Sara gets topless.  JCVD and other people fight.  Its what you expect, and I'm pretty sure I liked it, quite a bit really.  I also remember I had no idea what was going on several times. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Fallen - 1998

 I'm really enjoying this weird run of unknown late 90s thrillers that were either similar to Se7en, and honestly even the Hellraiser mo...