Friday, July 15, 2022

Land of Doom - 1986

 There must be something I am missing that made apocalyptic movies so fucking popular in the 80s. There were kazillions of them!

Land of Doom reminds me of that movie Hundra I watched like a million years ago. If only cuz it was another female protagonist led, oldy timey sword and sandal whatever. I guess Conan the Barbarian influenced this as well, on second thought. 

So basically it's girl warrior teaming up with good guy to take on huge gang of baddies blah blah. It's post apocalyptic but also sword and sandal, and if you think that's original you need to watch more movies. 

Trying to remember anything noteworthy about it... Hmm. I literally finished it like an hour ago. It's already a grey blob on my memory. Who knows. 1.5 stars. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Resurrection - 1999

 Let's keep this streak going as long as we can huh?  Loving these dumb 90s-00s thriller horror mystery movies. Resurrection is directed...