Thursday, April 23, 2020

Nowhere to Run - 1993

Jean Claude Van Damme hasn't been mentioned in this blog yet. I think. I rented a JCVD double pack dvd with this and The Order.

Jcvd plays a criminal who in the beginning escapes jail with his buddy. Jcvd is a good guy though and once he escapes he becomes a drifter and camps out on land owned by Rosanne Arquette. She soon discovers him and once he beats up some hunters she knows he's good.

So then this movie becomes a classic good versus bad with the girl everyone wants to fuck thrown into the middle. And she does get nuuuuude.

I had a really good time watching this despite the fact it's a pretty stupid sub par action flick.  I was in the right mood. It's kinda lame though and probably 2 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fallen - 1998

 I'm really enjoying this weird run of unknown late 90s thrillers that were either similar to Se7en, and honestly even the Hellraiser mo...